Class evaluation


Some of the things i like about this class was that they teach how to type and get into websites miss with the computers. But the most important thing it that they teach what the right thing to do and that we supposed to be a ctr 24/7.I also like the the life planning goal journal because we just dont write what we want to do in our life but we have it in our head and we set those goals for yourself and we want to accomplish them all.

I dont have anything that i didn't like for this class because everything they teach is for good. What I mean for good is that they try to make us be a ctr person. I like the way everyone works together here.The ctr cards are also helpful because when we see them it reminds us to do right all the time and not just when we feel like it because we may not want to choose the right at that moment but later in the future we are going to thank yourself that we chooses the right.   

I recommend this class for all of you because it really helps us a lot the way you could improve is to do your typing tutor at home and come during lunch to finish the work that you didn't finish during class.They are so many different ways you could improve in this class at home and in class ctr people. 

I really did my best in this class because when i didn't finish something i will come during lunch and finish it and i also brought it everything i need. I also was respectful with everyone and i was a ctr person the whole way.I am thankful they told me to ctr and let me know what is to feel good when you chose the right.

Yes i been reading my life planning goals journal daily because it really help he when am confused and i know what am shooting for in life. The life planning journal has been helping me a lot because it helps me get my mind get straight to what i want. I also like it because it reminds me what i want to for life.

I am committed to be a ctr per 24/7 because i know that i may not like being a ctr person the whole time but its going to take me to success and happiness in the future and going to thank myself because chose the right things to do.I am thankful for being a ctr person because i know and i feel good being a ctr person. 

My highlight was that they teach us in this school was that to be a ctr person and why should we be a ctr person and really like because they help us be a ctr person in this school. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog