Student success statement
 The three questions

  1. Can people trust me to do whats right? Yes
  2. Am i committed to doing my very best?Yes
  3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated? Yes

“If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail”


This are the three questions that Lou Holtz ask us and he also said if all answers are yes there is no way you will fail it he was and is a very great person. This is an amazing message he is saying to us in these three questions.I agree with Lou Holtz because i know i could trust him and i know and i feel that he is saying the truth. What this 3 questions are trying to say is that if you do what they say is that you are going to be a great person and have a good future.The first questions is saying if people could trust you to do the right thing and i said yes because i know they could trust on me i know and feel what's the right thing to do and i wouldn't disappoint people like that when they depend on me to do the right thing and i do the opposite.I am committed to do my very best not just for myself but i did a promise and i have to accomplish that promise and make that person or persons happy and proud for me. I always i have the thud question on my mind i really do because it's important to treat the people how you want to be treated and i always do the right thing and be a ctr person treat them with respect and be polite to them for they could be the same way with me. These three questions would lead you to success if all the answers are yes be a ctr person 24/7 and thank you Lou Holtz for giving us this amazing message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog