Class Elevation

This is a great class. I really like a lot of things that we do in this class. One thing I like about this class it teach us how we could write our goals and read them everyday and get closer to accomplish them everyday. Another thing I like about this class is that teaches us how to be a CTR person 24/7. It also helps us improve our typing skills and we also get to search different kind of careers like what they do their salary and some other stuff about those professions.

They are not that many things to say that I didn't like about this class. I think there's only like one thing I didn't like about this class and it was that we didn't get to chose our own quote. That would've been a great thing to do. That way we could get to know eachother more and let other people know what we think.What I mean about this is that if we could choose our own quote we could really understand and feel and describe what the quote means and write something that coming from our heart.
The recommendation I would give this class is that we should choose our own quotes. Therefore we could write more and better about them and our classmates could get to know us better.That's the recommendation I would give to this class. The reason why i'm giving this recommendation is because I really thought that would've been better to express ourselves with the quote we choose our own.

A highlight in this class is to be a CTR person all the time. There is some people that are nice and do the right things but not all the time because sometimes the right thing is not you really wanted to do but you know it's the right thing to do you should do it .This was my highlight and also that you could write you goals in a journal and see how many you accomplish every year.

I really tried my best in this class and I liked how it teaches you that you have to to be a CTR person 24/7. I think I really put a lot of effort in this class. I really use to do all my work and do the student life planning goals journal everyday.

I have been reading and writing in my life planning goals journal everyday because I think it really helps me go for what I want. It also helps me put my mind on what I want to become or what I want to be later in the future. I think reading my goals every day it really has help me a lot.

I am really committed on being a CTR person 24/7 because this has keep in the right pat.  I have really seen a change in me that keeping in mind that am a ctr person I stay in the right path. I focus I my main goal is to graduate and get into college. I Am really committed to being a CTR person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog