Student success statement
“The best way to predict your future is to create it .”
By Charles Ketterer
This is a very good statement by Charles Ketterer I agree with this statement. What this statement is trying to say is that whatever we do now is what our future depends on and that why he is telling us to create our future and that's the best way to predict our future. So we already creating our  future by doing what we are doing. So for example I'm trying my best in high school and try to ctr 24/7 because I know that what i do right now in so way or another it's going to come back to me in the future . So that's why i try to do my best in school and focus on my education and try to get away with from people that i don't need in my life for example like the bad people that do bad things in life like doing drugs and don't care about their education.So what I am trying to explain to you guys is that you should start to create your future the right way and try to get away from the people that are not good for you to be around you. So be a ctr person and focus in your future and decide and see yourself how your future is going to be. Im going to start to create my future what abut you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog