“I trust that my hard work will pay off.”
By: Tyler Haws

This is a wonderful statement. I agree with this quote because when you work hard it would eventually pay off. I know that it is not going to be paid off overnight but it will. For example if you work hard and dont give up try your best every time you do something the hard work will pay off and sometime you wont even expect the paid of price. Also when you feel like giving up think about it twice because your hard work is going to pay off. Another example is like when you are in a sport and you are not very well at it but thats your patient will you are going to do what you got to do in order for you to be good at it right. Eventually when you try and try and practice hard that hard work is going to be paid off. Finally when that hard work is paid off you well be grateful you never gave up and you are going to be so happy. I dont know whats my patient yet but I will know sooner or later and when I do know what i want am going to work hard and try my best because I know my hard work is going to be paid off.Ctr and work hard never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog