Student Success Statement
Phillip Riggs four success tips
  1. Work Hard
  2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don't chase after money.
  4. Serve others. Do good thing for others, and good things will come to you.
These four tips are very important to apply in life, the first tip says “Work Hard” if you work hard, things come out well in your life, the second and in my opinion is one of the most important tips that a person can give you; “Follow your dreams” make your passion your profession and you will be happy in your life, because you are doing, what you want, and if you do what you want, be sure that you will be the best doing it. The third tip “Don’t chase after money” if you work hard, and work honestly you will get money, and the last one “Serve other” don’t think only about you, think about people and share all the time. I just want to add a little more about the third tip don't you ever chase after money you have to do what you love to do and let the money come to do.I am telling you this because am sure that when you make your  passion your profession am sure that money will come to you.These two tips that phillip riggs gave us the cousin of Mr. Haymore are amazing tips they are very true. I agree with him i really like what he is trying to tell us and teach us. I really appreciate his tips on to be successful in life the right way to be happy. I want to say thank Mr.Phillips for the tips they are going to be very helpful. I would try my best to follow these tips to become a great person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog