I stayed home with my family and relax and just sleep.I didn't go to a place that i hadn't gone to it was just the break when you just stay home.I watched a lot of movies during the break and some other videos about famous people.One of the movies I watch magic mike it was about dancing and drama. I played with my cousins football and basketball.One of the ctr experiences during the break one of them was when I was when I went to visit my grandma and I helped her out with the things she had in her hands and I also helped her clean the house. The way I see it is that I was being a ctr person because I could do it and I helped her out because she was tired that day. I read some parts of the notebook it was very nice the story it very interesting and it catches your attention.For me they didn't leave no homework and I had it free. I pretty sure that's all I did for my break and I spent time with my family watching movies. I had a calm and relaxing break i hope you did the good to and choose the right while being where you were.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog