Student success statement


  ” I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”

This quote is an amazing one. It's sending us a wonderful message this quote was written by Dean Smith. He was an amazing man he was a coach. What this quote is trying to say is that don't try to leave a legacy just do whats right. I think what he try to say with this quote is that he didn't try to leave a legacy but he did and not cause wanted to because he just did what's right and what he felt what was right. What would do to do the same as him is to do what I feel and know what's right to do. Like for an example I would not only look at the outside of a person I would look in the inside to see what are they made of and not only look what they are through the outside but what are they through the inside. This quote is so true and I think he left us a important and amazing quote. So always do the right thing and always be a CTR person. What do you guys think about this quote what you guys think is the message he is trying to send us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog