how you fel with you actions

 

                                      "When I do good I feel good. When I do bad I feel bad ."




             What this quote is trying to say is that when you do it the right way you feel good and you do bad you feel bad. I agree with this quote because I think it true what it says. For example is you have bad grades you if good and you are not worry about your grades. Also if you have bad grades and you are not passing your classes you feel bad and you get introble and you are also worry. There also a lot more examples. This quote is all about choosing the right if you don't choose the right you don't feel bad and if you do choose CTR you feel good and happy. I'm going to give another example if you see a old lady crossing the street and the light is red already what would you do. I would go and help her cross the light faster and for she could get across the street safe after that I would feel good that I help her . Abraham Lincoln wrote this quote I think felt good about that quote and him writing that quote he was right about that quote I agree and CTR people 24/. I always try to do good to feel good cause when I choose bad I feel bad and I don't like feeling that way.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog