Thanksgiving week


Thanksgiving break was a awesome week i had a lot of great time. I spend it with my family we all had a good time we went shopping and watch movies. WE ate a lot to we did a lot of food and different food. Some of my family members went to black Friday shopping to buy presents for Christmas. All that week was awesome i got to see some cousins that i had like two months without seeing them it was good also because we played a lot of games.The food we ate for thanksgiving was ham, tamales,ribs,rice,salad,cookies,and cheesecake.my sister cousins and friends went Christmas shopping it was on black Friday everything was in a much better price they went to the mall. I also watched movie like central intelligence i also watched  Don't breath that was i good movie i loved because it was scary for me but it the story that it was trying to tell us was interesting and they did a good job doing that movie i think there is going to be a second part.I was a CTR person doing the thanksgiving break i did what i had to do yes i had a lot of fun but  also took care of what i had to do during thanksgiving break i did the homework that the teacher left me.I had homework for physiology,geometry,English,and history also extra work.I also watched the soccer  games america vs Chivas. I had a lot of fun that's all i did during vacations.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog