How was my spring break? Some of the the things I did over spring break was watching a lot of movies and videos on YouTube. I also spend a lot of time with  my family. Like I had said before I watched movies one of them was The Fate of the Furious it was great I loved it. That movie is about how sometimes you have to fight against the people you love or you could say betrayed the people you love care about. In my point of view this movies said that  sometime the love and bond you have you have with your love ones there is going to be something or someone that is going to put that bond in a test.  I didn't really play any sports during spring break but I did use the bike almost everyday. A ctr experience that I seen in spring break was when my family and I were doing food outside a homeless guy approach to the fence and he was beer footed and he ask for some food my father gave him a plate of food for him to eat after that I felt great because i knew we were doing the right thing the guy said thank you started walking away. Then we seen that he was beer footed so my dad went inside the house and looked for some shoes he didn't wear anymore and came outside the house and he had left so my father went to look for him and he found him and gave him the shoes to the homeless. We all felt great that day and it gave me a great feeling when I seen that homeless had food to eat. I just had homework for geometry and I did it all. I'm not going to say that I liked doing homework during vacations because I don't but it was a great experienced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog